Are you bored of your usual summer activities? Are you looking for new and fun things to do? Are you in the Sudbury area or will be traveling up to the Sudbury area this summer? If so, check out the attractions and entertainment in Sudbury! Our humble city has plenty to offer in terms of fun summer events and entertainment. Check out all of the things you can do below!
- Visit The Big Nickel. Aptly named, the Big Nickel is a nine-metre replica of a 1951 Canadian nickel located outside of the Dynamic Earth museum. It is the world’s largest coin and pays homage to the city’s mining history.
- Check out Peter Schnider’s Concert Series. These concerts run from June to August and take place every Sunday night at 6 pm. The best part is that they are entirely free of cost! For more information, check out the event’s website.
- Pick up your binoculars and go bird watching at the Fielding Bird Sanctuary. What can be more relaxing than looking at and listening to these wonderful creatures?
- If you’re not into birds, you can visit exotic animals at Northern Exotics. Check out the various animals that are colourful, scaly, and everything else in between!
- Watch a movie at the Reel Life Drive In. All you need is a car, a radio, and some popcorn!
Sudbury is home to many exciting things to do so don’t underestimate our quaint little city. Take to our streets and discover something new! If you’re traveling from out of town, stay with us at Quality Inn Sudbury. We will make your accommodations during your stay in Sudbury convenient, easy, and relaxing. Traveling doesn’t have to be stressful with Quality Inn Sudbury. Don’t complicate your travel accommodations— stay at Quality Inn. Call us today at 1.800.461.1120 to reserve a room today.