At Quality Inn, we aim to provide excellent service to everyone who chooses to stay with us. We strive to handle all aspects of your accommodation so that you can maximize your trip to our wonderful city, Sudbury. Throughout all this, we’re striving for optimal efficiency, minimizing our impact on the environment.
We are excited to see the fruits of our labour as we have been awarded the “Room to be Green Level 3 Designation” from .
To achieve this honour, we partnered with Energy & Water providers to conduct an audit of our property. Now, we’re pleased to feature:
- Low-flow toilets in all guest bathrooms;
- Recycling bins in all guest rooms;
- Recycling container for CFLs/batteries;
- Energy-efficient PTAC units in all guest rooms;
- Energy-efficient washers and dryers in our laundry department;
- Energy-efficient mini fridges and microwaves;
- Electric vehicle charging station in our parking lot.
These upgrades not only allow us to better serve you, but they also help us be good neighbours to the beautiful nature in and around Sudbury. We look forward to welcoming you to our newly renovated hotel to enjoy the experience first-hand.