Room to be Green Level 3 Designation
We are very proud to have been awarded the “Room to be Green Level 3 Designation” from Choice Hotels.
To achieve this honor we partner with Energy & Water providers to conduct an audit of the property, we are also pleased to now feature:
– Low-flow toilets in all guest bathrooms
– Recycling bins in all guest rooms
– Recycling container for CFLs/batteries
– Energy-efficient PTAC units in all guest rooms
– Energy-efficient Washers and Dryers in our laundry department
– Energy-efficient Mini Fridges and Microwaves
– Electric Vehicle charging station available in our parking lot
We look forward to welcoming you to our newly renovated hotel.
The pool is open daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m
Take some time during your stay to enjoy our superb pool.
The tropical mural on the walls brings a bit of paradise to
the north. Our pool is 3.5 ft deep with no deep end making it
great for children and swimming laps. Towels are provided.
If you prefer a great workout to getting wet we’ve got you covered. The fitness centre contains 1 elliptical trainer, 1 recumbent bicycle, and a weight machine. The fitness centre is open 24 hours a day and requires a key sign out from the front desk.
We’ve got Sudbury’s only Mini-stick Arena! That’s right we encourage you to bring your mini-sticks so you can play in our specially designed Arena. We provide protective gear for all players. This is one feature that everyone will still be talking about when they get home.
Please note, our pool facility will be closed June 1, 2017 – July 31, 2017. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Business Friendly Facilities
We understand that when you’re on the road for business it’s super important to keep in touch by email and to be able to complete any projects you’re working on. That’s why we’ve taken the time to provide excellent business services for our guests.
Complimentary Internet access is available throughout the hotel by accessing the hotel’s wireless network. Please contact the front desk for an Internet Authorization Code. The hotel can also provide a wireless adapter to those that do not have wireless capability on their laptop.
The hotel’s business centre contains a desktop computer with internet access, Microsoft Office programs, USB Plug-ins, and a printer. The business centre is located off the main lobby.
Copies (Black & White) can be done at the front desk for $.25 a page. Fax services can also be done at the front desk. There is no fee for incoming or local outgoing faxes; the fee for long distance outgoing faxes is $2.00 for the first page and $1.00 for every following page.
Quality Inn & Conference
Centre Pet Policy
We are delighted to welcome you and your pet as our guests.
As there are a limited number of pet friendly rooms within the hotel and to ensure we will be able to accommodate you, we recommend informing the hotel at time of booking that you are travelling with pets. There is a daily fee of $10.00 per pet and a limit of 2 pets per room.
– Pets must be on a leash or in a carrier at all times when on hotel property, except while in your room.
– Pets are not permitted in the hotel restaurant, lounge, pool or fitness centre. Exceptions are made for service dogs.
– A few areas are available for pets to do their business, please see the front desk for directions. Disposal bags are available at the front desk at no – extra charge and are to be placed in outdoor garbage receptacles only.
– Arrangements must be made through the front desk to have your room serviced. Housekeeping and maintenance staff will not enter a room
occupied by a pet without owner supervision.
– Pets should not to be left unattended in a room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
– You are financially responsible for any damages to the hotel caused by your pet.
– Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for any loss of revenue.
Electric Vehicle Charger
390 Elgin St. Sudbury ON P3B 1B1
We understand everyone is doing their part to be more “green”, and we support that. That is why we are proud to announce the recent installation of an electric vehicle charging station.
Our commercial grade charger is a safe and reliable way to charge up to 50 amps continuous and is compatible with most vehicles.
As northeastern Ontario’s only hotel with an electric vehicle charging station we are pleased to take the worry out of your travels.
Smoke Free Zone
All rooms and public areas of the Quality Inn and Conference Centre are 100% smoke free. We have taken these steps due to a clear and overwhelming demand from our guests for a healthy and smoke free environment.
Smoking will not be permitted in any room, and a $300.00 cleaning and recovery fee will apply to those guests who do not abide by this policy.
The comfort of all our guests is at the heart of our smoke free policy; therefore we have created an outdoor smoking area for our guests who do smoke.