There’s nothing better than spending a beautiful summer day outdoors. Sudbury, Ontario has an abundance of stunning scenery to look upon and enjoy in the upcoming summer months. If you’re searching for outdoor summer fun ideas in the Sudbury area, then this is the list for you. Here are our recommendations for how to spend your summer days outdoors:
- Take a boat cruise on Ramsey Lake. Enjoy a one hour tour hosted by William Ramsey Cruise for under $20! Get more information on their website.
- Go sailing or kayaking on Kukagami Lake. Kukagami Lake is a beautiful retreat spot in the Greater Sudbury Area and a great spot for relaxing, fishing, eating, or having water sport fun!
- Hike through Lake Laurentian Conservation Area. This conservation area is one of remote tranquility. Relax around the scenic lookouts, nature trails, and floral displays.
- Check out the Sudbury Blueberry Festival. This festival celebrates Sudbury’s largest above ground natural resource—the lowbush blueberry. It runs on through the third week of July and contains plenty of themed events located around the Greater Sudbury Area. To stay updated on the various events, follow them on their socials (Twitter: @sudblueberry, Instagram: @sudburyblueberryfestival, and Facebook: Sudbury Blueberry Festiva;) or check out their website.
- Have a picnic in Bell Park. Enjoy some local food and the fresh outdoors at this beautiful park that overlooks the western shore of Ramsey Lake.
Whether you live across the street from these outdoor activity locations or are from far out of town, don’t let travel stop you from enjoying these unique outdoor activities. If you’re traveling near or far from Sudbury, stay at Quality Inn Sudbury and allow us to make your accommodation experience in Sudbury a great one. Don’t complicate your travel accommodations— stay at Quality Inn. Call us today at 1.800.461.1120 to reserve a room today.